Are you human? Can you speak and/or write in English? Are you over the age of 18? If you answered yes to all of these questions. I would love for you to be a contributor to my brand new podcast that will air starting next month!
This will be a show about real people talking about real life. A celebration of diversity. I'm interested in the thoughts and experiences of people of all sexes, ages, races, religions, etc. Sound good?
How to contribute
1. Choose a topic and/or experience that you would like to talk about. Your view just might empower or inspire someone. Yes, your view. A normal person, not a guru or psychotherapist... You.
2. Send me an email with a typed contribution (I will read it on the show) or an iPhone voice memo (sorry, I'm not Android literate.)
That's it! Your contributions might become a segment on the podcast. By sending a contribution you understand that your words will be published on iTunes and jessnwheeler.com. If you would like to remain anonymous please let me know in your email. Otherwise I will mention first names only.
- Record in a quiet setting.
- Be yourself! Take a deep breath and speak clearly and naturally. Umms are okay.
- You sound great. Everyone hates their own voice. Remember that I'm making a show about real people not professionals.
- Click here for more help and tips on recording a contribution.
Topic ideas (include but are not limited to)
Your contribution can be advice, a question, an experience, etc. It can be one sentence or many (keep in mind that these shows will be limited to about an hour. I will contact you if your contribution will need to be edited.)
"I'm Tara from Florida. My sister is my best friend. We survived a really rough childhood together and I can't imagine my life without her today."
"Hi. My name is Jim and I have a huge fear of snakes."
"My divorce was actually the best thing that has ever happened to me! I didn't even realize how horrible my marriage was until I was out of it. I suppose I was in denial for years. The divorce process was difficult and expensive, but it was all worth it in the end."
Have fun with it! Thank you for contributing.
Please email your contributions and/or questions to email@example.com .